Wanted: Consultant iASSET (0.8-1.0 FTE)
iASSET B.V. is a young, fast-growing organization that advises and supports governments, contractors and private organizations in the use of our management system; iASSET. For our team in Harderwijk, we are looking for a new colleague who guides our clients with implementations and advises them on the operation of our management package. In addition, you help our clients in organizing their organization regarding the processes of Asset Management in public space.
iASSET is a cloud application that supports users in managing capital assets. Think of roads, greenery, lighting, civil works (bridges, locks, viaducts) etc. With iASSET, our users can map out exactly what its properties are, what their quality is and what budgets are needed to maintain these properties. to hold. In addition, we have a strong focus on Mobile developments and we are engaged in Big data, predictive analysis, Artificial Intelligence and with sensor technology and damage image recognition. In the past 4 years we have grown into one of the market leaders in the Netherlands.
Your work will be on location for clients 60-80% of the time (working area the Netherlands and optionally Belgium). You will of course be guided by our experienced consultants and you will receive technical support from our Scrum development team.
What do we offer?
- Working in an international, young and dynamic environment;
- Working from home;
- 0.8 – 1.0 FTE in consultation;
- Good and open working atmosphere:
- Good, competitive salary;
- Macbook and iPhone;An excellent travel allowance (car and / or public transport);
- Annual contract with the prospect of permanent employment;
- Excellent pension provisions;
- And of course great colleagues.
Wat zoeken wij in jou?
- Completed HBO / WO training (Business Administration, Civil Engineering, Environment or Business Informatics);
- Affinity with management systems is an advantage;
- You have a good command of the English language in speech and writing;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- You are flexible, analytical and result driven and you are strong in your shoes;
- You have a commercial and customer-oriented attitude.
Are you interested?
We would like to receive your CV with accompanying motivation letter by e-mail at email@example.com. For more substantive information about the vacancy, you can contact Robbert Bloksma from 13 August 2018 (by telephone on +31 6 10207914 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org